We bring an interesting compilation related to one of the most outstanding games in the Nintendo Switch catalog. We are talking in this case about Doraemon Story of Seasons: Friends of the Great Kingdom.
In the text that we leave you below, those responsible for the title offer us details of its launch in the West. Here it is:
- The game will be released for Nintendo Switch also in the West on November 2, just like in Japan.
- This western trailer has been shared:
We remind you of the data of the premiere in Japan, in the absence of confirmation also in the West:
- It will be sold in digital and physical format for about 44 euros
- Those who pre-order the game will receive the DLC “Nobita and Friends Summer Outfits Set” and “Everyone’s Furniture Set” for free
- A Digital Deluxe Edition will also be sold for 8,164 yen (about 60 euros), which includes the base game, the season pass, the “High-Quality Crop Seeds Set” content, the digital soundtrack with more than 80 songs from Doraemon Story of Seasons and Doraemon Story of Seasons: Friends of the Great Kingdom and the “Four Seasons Vegetable Seeds Set”.
- The Season Pass includes clothing, furniture, and scenario minipacks divided into three different sets.
- Those with save data from the original Doraemon Story of Seasons will have access to the “Shizen Town Costume Set” DLC.
we leave you with japanese boxart and trailer:
What do you think? If you are interested, you can take a look at our full coverage of the title at this link.