HomeTechnologyElectric cars will leave...

Electric cars will leave hundreds of thousands of people unemployed in Turkey


electric cars It has now become a normal fact of our lives. Even though the name of the incentives in our country is not read in addition to the incentives in Europe and the United States, this will not always be the case, and a big breakthrough will be made in our country in the future regarding electric cars. As electric cars begin to be produced more rapidly, our country will show signs of both economic and environmental development. However of electric cars It is not right to say that it will benefit from every aspect.

Our country has a very important position in terms of the automotive sector. World-famous models of many big brands, especially Bursa ve Kocaeli It is produced in many of our cities, especially in Turkey, and thus provides employment opportunities to millions of people in terms of employment.

Electric cars will leave hundreds of thousands of people unemployed in Turkey

However, the human capital required for the production of electric vehicles is less than that of internal combustion engines. There is also an obvious difference between the two technologies. Here are these two elements side by side. we put At the same time, we can say that at least 30% of the people working in the production of internal combustion cars will no longer be needed, and those who cannot transform themselves technically among the remaining 70% will be unemployed.

According to the data obtained as a result of a research, approximately the number of employees in the group we mentioned is 250 thousand people While it is thought that this number will be around 600,000 in Europe.

- A word from our sponsors -

Most Popular

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

More from Author

A Breakthrough in Atomic Stability

New research has uncovered the importance of atomic ring structures in...

A Fiery Farewell to ESA’s Pioneering ERS-2 Satellite

ERS-2 was launched in 1995, four years after ERS-1, the first...

A Leap Forward in Male Birth Control: Non-Hormonal, Reversible Method Unveiled

A new study by the Salk Institute presents a groundbreaking non-hormonal...

Scientists Reveal How One Type of Lung Cancer Can Transform Into Another

Researchers catch lung cancer transformation in the act: Immunofluorescence image shows...

- A word from our sponsors -

Read Now

A Breakthrough in Atomic Stability

New research has uncovered the importance of atomic ring structures in glass, revealing how their stability influences glass’s performance and transition temperatures. This advance in understanding glass’s molecular dynamics aids in designing better glass products for high-performance applications.Glass is increasingly utilized in various high-performance areas, covering consumer...

A Fiery Farewell to ESA’s Pioneering ERS-2 Satellite

ERS-2 was launched in 1995, four years after ERS-1, the first European Remote Sensing satellite. At the time, these two satellites were the most sophisticated European Earth observation spacecraft ever developed, delivering new information to study Earth’s land, oceans, atmosphere, and polar ice, as well as being...

A Leap Forward in Male Birth Control: Non-Hormonal, Reversible Method Unveiled

A new study by the Salk Institute presents a groundbreaking non-hormonal and reversible male contraceptive method using HDAC inhibitors to block sperm production without affecting libido. This method, targeting the regulation of gene expression in sperm production, promises fewer side effects and fully reversible fertility, indicating a...