HomeTechnologyFoldable smartphone sales excited...

Foldable smartphone sales excited Samsung!


foldable smartphone Samsung is still the first name that comes to mind when it is said. When we look at the models released so far, frankly, there is no model that can pour water into the hands of the South Korean technology company. Although Motorola Razr models manage to make their name heard from time to time, the name that remains in mind at the end of the day is either Galaxy Z Flip or Galaxy Z Fold are models.

However, the success of these series is no longer valid only for foldable smartphones. When we look at smartphone sales, especially the Galaxy Z Flip 3 model, almost A Samsung appears to sell as well as traditional flagship models. This means that people prefer foldable smartphones rather than conventional smartphones as long as they are at similar prices.

Foldable smartphone sales excited Samsung!

aware of this situation Samsung On the other hand, he thinks that the pointer will turn to foldable smartphones in the coming years and that these devices will be the first name that comes to mind when it comes to smartphones.

As a matter of fact, especially Galaxy Z Flip 3 For this model, this already seems quite possible. According to the statement made by Samsung, Galaxy Z Flip 3 accounted for 70% of Samsung foldable smartphone sales in the last year. Of course, in the remaining 30%, Galaxy Z Fold 3 has a signature. The most important reason why the Flip model sells more than the Fold model is the price advantage, as you can imagine.

Let’s see with great expectations will be on sale How will the fourth models of the series perform?

- A word from our sponsors -

Most Popular

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

More from Author

Quantum Computing Takes a Giant Leap With Light-Based Processors

Researchers have developed a groundbreaking light-based processor that enhances the efficiency...

New Mission Will Unlock the Ultraviolet Mysteries of the Universe

NASA’s UltraViolet EXplorer (UVEX), set for a 2030 launch, aims to...

A New Frontier in Sustainable Pest Management for Farmers

Engineers at the University of California San Diego have developed a...

10 Years Preparing for “Armageddon”

It is not uncommon for asteroids to hit Earth. In 2013,...

- A word from our sponsors -

Read Now

Quantum Computing Takes a Giant Leap With Light-Based Processors

Researchers have developed a groundbreaking light-based processor that enhances the efficiency and scalability of quantum computing and communication. By minimizing light losses, the processor promises significant advancements in secure data transmission and sensing applications. Credit: SciTechDaily.comA team of scientists has created a reprogrammable light-based quantum processor, reducing...

New Mission Will Unlock the Ultraviolet Mysteries of the Universe

NASA’s UltraViolet EXplorer (UVEX), set for a 2030 launch, aims to enhance our understanding of the universe by conducting a sensitive all-sky survey in ultraviolet light. Credit: SciTechDaily.comNASA’s UVEX mission, launching in 2030, will conduct a groundbreaking ultraviolet light survey of the entire sky, offering new insights...

A New Frontier in Sustainable Pest Management for Farmers

Engineers at the University of California San Diego have developed a novel form of pest control using nanoparticles derived from plant viruses to deliver pesticides deep into the soil, targeting parasitic nematodes at the root level of crops. This approach promises to reduce the need for excessive...