It seems that Nintendo Europe is offering a new Nintendo Switch Online 7-day free trial for My Nintendo users. Here we bring you the steps you must follow to take advantage of it.
If you live in America, you can also create a european account from any territory following our tutorial. The European trial lasts 7 days and does not require the use of My Nintendo Points.
These are the steps to redeem it:
- Select “Nintendo eShop” from the HOME Menu to access the Nintendo eShop.
- Choose the account you want to use.
- Select “Nintendo Switch Online” on the left side of the screen.
- At the top of the screen, choose “Free Trial”.
- This option will not be displayed if you already have a Nintendo Switch Online subscription or if you have already taken your free trial.
- Choose the type of subscription you want (free trial, 1-month individual subscription, etc.) and when prompted, select a payment method.
- If you choose “Credit card”, you must enter the card details.
- If you select “PayPal”, you will need to link your PayPal account to your Nintendo Account if you have not already done so.
- The automatic renewal of your subscription will be activated, which will be carried out with the established payment method as soon as the free trial ends. If you cancel the automatic renewal before the end of the 7-day free trial, you will not incur any charges.
- Select “Try Free” to start your 7-day free trial.
Please note that this reward code cannot be used with any Nintendo Account that already has an active individual or family membership to Nintendo Switch Online. Here you can check the status of your subscription.
Nintendo recommends us to take advantage of it like this:
Plans for the weekend:
Get the free trial on Nintendo #eShop!
👉 https://t.co/mbAFOBigVQ pic.twitter.com/XHylJm9pQg
— Nintendo Spain (@NintendoES) May 4, 2023
To finish, we leave you with some more details to take into account:
- As soon as the free trial starts, auto-renewal will be activated for an individual 1-month subscription from the end of the trial.
- If you cancel the automatic renewal before the end of the 7-day free trial, you will not incur any charges.
- Nintendo Account Terms of Agreement apply, including those for purchases and subscriptions.
- Nintendo Account users can start a free trial of Nintendo Switch Online.
- The free trial can be used once per Nintendo Account.
- Nintendo Accounts that already have a current individual or family subscription will not be able to start a free trial, but will be able to do so as soon as their subscription expires. (Please note that you may need to adjust the auto-renewal settings for your current subscription.)
What do you think? Will you take advantage of it?